Stalking my school’s updated library construction photos and this the elevator door. I’m loving the mix of names from literature, science, art, philosophy, history, economics and religion. I think it’s totally perfect for a college campus. I can’t wait to see it in person.
The only problem is the under-representation of women, but you know, I guess it’s only more motivation for me to make a difference in the world and end up on a university library elevator door myself.
tagged as: university of portland. college ramblings.
- monicum reblogged this from gayoncelawrence and added:
- gayoncelawrence reblogged this from nounforaname
- asexyassmotherfucker likes this
- asiafields likes this
- witty-comeback reblogged this from nounforaname
- cecilfckingpalmer likes this
- imcomingupforair reblogged this from lemondemefascine
- lemondemefascine reblogged this from nounforaname
- tides-of-a-freespirit likes this
- ilaughedmorethanishouldhave reblogged this from themadcapmathematician
- crossroadarmamets likes this
- themadcapmathematician reblogged this from nounforaname
- themadcapmathematician likes this
- pilgrim--soul likes this
- liz-of-all-carols likes this
- singerofsimplesongs reblogged this from nounforaname
- singerofsimplesongs said:Girl but Florence and Clara are up there. Nurses represent. ALSO I AM DEAD THIS IS THE BEST ELEVATOR DOOR EVER
- vanwinks likes this
- deeeeeeesal likes this
- nounforaname posted this